Snow VS. Evil Bananas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am the queen of putt putt, by the way. Well, I was until the wheelchair - which could make for an interesting game now! :rotfl:

Remind me to tell you about the time I tried playing ski ball in my chair. Yeah, all of a sudden me AND the chair were tilted forward over the ski ball ramp! :lmao: :rotfl2: It really was funny, I wasn't hurt but I was laughing so hard I was almost in tears. :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl:

:lmao: Silly princess!:lmao: Now you do not want to see me on the mini golf course. The water and my ball like to meet alot.lol:lmao:

I am the queen of putt putt, by the way. Well, I was until the wheelchair - which could make for an interesting game now! :rotfl:

Remind me to tell you about the time I tried playing ski ball in my chair. Yeah, all of a sudden me AND the chair were tilted forward over the ski ball ramp! :lmao: :rotfl2: It really was funny, I wasn't hurt but I was laughing so hard I was almost in tears. :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl:

:rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Im am a champ at mini golf!! Woot!

not anymore :) I see there is another so guess what...

LAST word @_@

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter