Snow Globe Parade question?

CastmemberChipnDale

Earning My Ears
I dont understand the concept behind this parade. It is hot enough inside those customes, now imagine being stuck inside a plastic bubble. I love watching parades at disney but i am not thrilled about seeing a parade with Mickey inside a bubble. Anyone seen this parade in disneyland? i heard its from there originaly

Hi there Castmemberchipndale. This is an excellent question for our Disneyland Board, so I've moved it over there for you.

Katholyn

<font color=red>"Texas born, Texas bred and when I die I'll be Texas dead"</font color>
new-anidaisy.gif
iluvchat.gif

<font color=red>DIS co-Chat Mistress</font color=red>
<font color=red>Co-moderator Theme Park Attractions & Strategies </font color>
www.dreamstour.com

There's only one "snow globe" in the parade at Disneyland, and that's for Ariel. I never realized it was supposed to be a snowglobe until someone told me. It looks okay, just strange when you're not expecting it ;) And once you know it's a snowglobe, it's kinda a neat concept.

-Rajah
tigerbow.gif

mickeymoonsm.jpg

cdrtrisal@aol.com

(Links will return when I find a new place to host the sites)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter