"Snow" during MVMCP

Misti

DIS Veteran
Ok this is probably a dumb question but here goes! Does the snow on Main Street come down during designated times or constantly?

I think it only came down on Main Street as we were walking out at the end of the night. Someone else can correct me if I'm wrong.

I think I remember it coming down constantly.... We saw it when we walked in to MVMCP and when we walked out. And we were on Main St. a couple of times in between, and we saw it every time...

But then again, I may be wrong too.... :wave2:

Wow, there is a name I have not seen in ages. Hi Misti. :wave:

I do think it is throughout the party, Misti.

Again, great to 'see' you.

Dan Murphy said:
Wow, there is a name I have not seen in ages. Hi Misti. :wave:

I do think it is throughout the party, Misti.

Again, great to 'see' you.

Thanks, Dan! Good to "see" you, too. I haven't been around as much as I'd like to in the last year or so. Finally have a little "down" time to get back on my beloved DIS! Hope all is well with you!
:)

Thanks for the information, everyone. I'm taking my mother here as a surprise and she will love to see the "snow". It looks like I won't need to "plan" to be on Main Street when the snow falls. Thanks again! :thumbsup2

At least ya'll had real snow. When we were there for MVMCP,the "snow" was tiny bubbles. It was a big letdown. I'm happy to hear that's been changed.

It was constantly going when we were there last year. IIRC there are at least 4 "snow makers" 2 on each side at the beginning of Main St and 2 more further along as you go. There is (at least last year there was) also a snow maker on the Street of America at MGM for the Osborne Lights.

They are still tine foam looking bubbles but they do come down constantly. I gladly welsome that compared to the real stuff we get here in PA!!!

missymagic said:
They are still tine foam looking bubbles but they do come down constantly. I gladly welsome that compared to the real stuff we get here in PA!!!

Right there with you :rotfl: - we are in NEPA and have some crazy winters here for sure...I'm afraid we're in for another one, but hopefully I will be wrong :confused3 .

This is our first MVMCP and I'm looking forward to seeing "snow" on Main St.

Good question, Misti! I was wondering the same thing, so I'm glad you asked.

NanaDarling said:
Good question, Misti! I was wondering the same thing, so I'm glad you asked.

We will be there about the same time! :) Have a great trip!

missymagic said:

Hmm so is it like a bubble machine or little flakes of something? Now I'm confused. :confused3

Looking forward to it either way... it's always fun trying something new. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter