Snagged BWVs! Stalking RAT works.

quandrea

DIS Veteran
Managed to book all my nights at BWV for April! Cancelled OKW. We don’t mind OKW, but I want a new room. Will wait til 2019 to stay there again. Also like the BWV location for convenience with the Star Wars Marathon.

Yes I noticed yesterday that there was full availability for studios, 1 bedrooms, 2 bedrooms garden view. I got my waitlist for an entire 7 nights for early June 2 bedroom. My daughter also got her waitlist for a studio for the end of June. I’m guessing they put some rooms back into inventory.

I am wait listed for my AUgust trip for a couple of days. How far in advance do you usually get your wish?

I am wait listed for my AUgust trip for a couple of days. How far in advance do you usually get your wish?
I found my room by chance. Simply checking a few times a day on RAT. Not sure if there is a usually. There is sometimes movement approaching the 31 day mark.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter