Snack Attack November Exercise Challenge

Well done PollyannaMom for reaching LeFou's Brew Blue.

Today we'll take a look at the
Mickey Premium Bar!
mickey-bar-bite-2.jpg

The Mickey Premium Bar comes in at 350 calories and is waaaaay too difficult to share so you're just going to have to eat all those calories yourself!
You would need to ride a bike at 10 mph for a little over an hour to burn those calories off!

Mickey Premium Bar!
mickey-bar-bite-2.jpg

The Mickey Premium Bar comes in at 350 calories and is waaaaay too difficult to share so you're just going to have to eat all those calories yourself!
You would need to ride a bike at 10 mph for a little over an hour to burn those calories off!

Say it isn't so! This is one of my favorite snacks. I have to have it at least once, preferably twice per trip. Ugh!

This thread is really making me think about the massive amount of calories we will likely ingest on our next trip. We have three dessert parties and the Grand Floridian tea booked. Plus, I have some new-to-me snacks I wanted to try at Epcot. I might need to bump my active minutes goal up for Dec and January!

Mickey Premium Bar!
mickey-bar-bite-2.jpg

Say it isn't so! This is one of my favorite snacks. I have to have it at least once, preferably twice per trip. Ugh!

This thread is really making me think about the massive amount of calories we will likely ingest on our next trip. We have three dessert parties and the Grand Floridian tea booked. Plus, I have some new-to-me snacks I wanted to try at Epcot. I might need to bump my active minutes goal up for Dec and January!

I was thinking 350 calories wasn't that bad! I think we average something like 10 miles of walking per day when we're visiting the parks, so a few extra calories don't have time to settle.

Go Twilight Sparkle for reaching Citrus Swirl Orange and myself, with the addition of 40 minutes today, for reaching LeFou's Brew Blue.

Today, in honor of Twilight Sparkle's color change, we will look at the
Citrus Swirl
citrus-swirl-sunshine-tree-terrace.jpg

Coming in at a modest 180 calories, this sweet frozen treat won't set you back, calorie-wise, quite as much as the last one we looked at.
You'd have to do beginner Pilates for almost an hour to burn this guy off.

+45 walking at work on the treadmill today, which brings me to 130/480 and Citrus Swirl Orange

Let's talk about a snack that I'm excited to try this trip. . .
The Mickey Pretzel
prz234098LARGE.jpg

You're looking at about 480 calories for this guy. You'd be doing Yoga for about 2 hours to burn this guy off.

Congratulations to Shrfleen for turning LeFou's Brew Blue and to sophy1996, PollyannaMom, and the Team for turning Citrus Swirl Orange.
+25 minutes for myself today on the treadmill.

Today, we'll look at a classic park treat...
Funnel Cake!
classic-cake-kitchenphobe-1.jpg

This classic treat is 780 calories, so you may want to share this one with a friend!
You could do sit ups and push ups for an hour and a half and burn it off if you feel like being selfish and eating it alone.

Congratulations to Shrfleen for turning LeFou's Brew Blue and to sophy1996, PollyannaMom, and the Team for turning Citrus Swirl Orange.
+25 minutes for myself today on the treadmill.

Today, we'll look at a classic park treat...
Funnel Cake!
classic-cake-kitchenphobe-1.jpg

This classic treat is 780 calories, so you may want to share this one with a friend!
You could do sit ups and push ups for an hour and a half and burn it off if you feel like being selfish and eating it alone.

Yikes! And that's just for the plain funnel cake? My daughter wants to try the cookies and cream funnel cake at Epcot, and I'm not sure she's willing to share. Good thing we do a ton of walking there. She also has her eye on the strawberry version at Hollywood Studios.

An estimated 20 minutes yesterday (neighbor's dog got out, and I helped in the "rescue") and 50 minutes today - walking to and from the Veterans' Day parade. New total 200/450!

My favorite snack at WDW isn't really a snack, it's a breakfast - the Mickey Waffle!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter