***** Smilies Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.gif

I told M that he could be the smartest little boy and he will still get in because he is so shy around strangers. :hug: He probably won't say much around the teacher. Some of my nephews had her and they all love her. Even when we are at WDW he gets nervous around the characters. He is so funny he will sometimes stick a little bit of his tongue out no matter where we are if he is nervous. I think that is how he copes with it.

I went to school with DD when she was 3 and again when she was 4 because she only ever listened to me. She was never rude, just paid no attention to any voice but mine :laughing: Luckily she had the same teacher both years (she was the test subject for the Board of ED... they wanted to know if starting children children with ADHD in pre-k at 3 had a positive effect on their schooling... it did! :thumbsup2 ... she went from a kid who couldn't be away from her mother and needed my full attention to concentrate on anything, to a kid in one of the best middle schools in the city with a 94 average!)

DH does that tongue thing when he is concentrating! I think it is cute... probably cuter on your son though!! :lmao:

Have you ever played with them using a laser pointer? It is :rotfl2: Even the kids will chase it.

:lmao: :lmao: :rotfl: :lmao: :lmao: I am picturing your kids chasing it and laughing pretty hard, but I really shouldn't be because if I remember correctly DD did that too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter