Smallworld Nursery Provide Babyfood for Lunch?

xQuizx

Mouseketeer
Hi Everyone!

I was wondering if the Smallworld nursery provides babyfood for lunch or do we have to provide our own.

I know on our last cruise the CM's fed my toddler a turkey sandwich around lunch time.

This time around we are cruising with our almost 10 month old who is still eating pureed food.

Will the CM's spoon feed our baby at the nursery, or do I have to do that beforehand?

Thank you in advance!

Cheers!

If I remember, you will need to supply any baby food required if they aren't going to eat what the ship makes. They certainly will feed what you bring.

We gave them food to feed our infant
Hi Everyone!

I was wondering if the Smallworld nursery provides babyfood for lunch or do we have to provide our own.

I know on our last cruise the CM's fed my toddler a turkey sandwich around lunch time.

This time around we are cruising with our almost 10 month old who is still eating pureed food.

Will the CM's spoon feed our baby at the nursery, or do I have to do that beforehand?

Thank you in advance!

Cheers!

We provided baby food since our daughter was not eating solids, just pureed veg

Hi Everyone!

Thank you in advance!

Cheers!
Unlike Oceaneer's Club/Lab (where lunch is provided), you must bring your own food for the nursery. From the DCL website:
What to Bring
Disney’s trained counselors will be more than happy to feed or change your child.

If applicable, parents may bring the following when dropping off their child:

• Baby food, formula or milk and bottles
  • Diapers or pull-ups and diaper wipes
  • Extra clothing
  • A baby blanket
  • Pacifier
https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/onboard-activities/its-a-small-world-childrens-nursery/

I believe from another poster that you can order puréed foods in Cabanas or the main dining rooms as long as you are requesting fruits/veggies that they have. You can then take those with you for later. You should speak to your head server the first day if you’d like to do this.

I plan to see if this works in 3 weeks and will report back.

I believe from another poster that you can order puréed foods in Cabanas or the main dining rooms as long as you are requesting fruits/veggies that they have. You can then take those with you for later. You should speak to your head server the first day if you’d like to do this.

I plan to see if this works in 3 weeks and will report back.

That sounds great.

I will have to talk to the folks on board.

We are going this Saturday, so I can report back to you what I find out.

Cheers!

While they don't provide baby food in the nursery they'll have yogurt, bananas and milk and bottled water (and crackers for those with teeth).

And of course they'll feed any kid in the nursery and take as much time as it needs.

For kids that are on solid food they (you) have the option to eat the food that is being served in the kids club if they are in care at those times as they will bring plates of lunch/dinner over if required.

While they don't provide baby food in the nursery they'll have yogurt, bananas and milk and bottled water (and crackers for those with teeth).

And of course they'll feed any kid in the nursery and take as much time as it needs.

For kids that are on solid food they (you) have the option to eat the food that is being served in the kids club if they are in care at those times as they will bring plates of lunch/dinner over if required.
Bbel, that was my question. My daughter will be 2 so she will be in the nursery occasionally. If she is there at lunch time, they will provide the lunch that the kids club has correct? she eats pretty much everything so that will be just fine. Thanks.

My baby can eat yogurt so that's a good thing.

Thank you for the information!

Cheers!

Bbel, that was my question. My daughter will be 2 so she will be in the nursery occasionally. If she is there at lunch time, they will provide the lunch that the kids club has correct? she eats pretty much everything so that will be just fine. Thanks.

Yes. So long as she's in the nursery during the times the club serves lunch/or dinner (which will be on the navigator).

They'll ask you if you want her to eat and exactly what she can eat when you drop off.

Also if you don't want to carry a ton of jarred food with you I highly recommend a baby food grinder. I used one with both of my girls while living overseas. You just toss in whatever kiddo will eat, insert blade and turn.

Hi Everyone!

So I have some updates.

In the nursery they do serve yogurt and bananas as snacks. I requested that the bananas be mashed for my little one.

Every time you drop off your baby you have to fill out a sheet which asks about naps, things you brought for your baby and foods/snacks they can have.

I should have taken a picture of the form but I totally forgot.

Before the trip I swung by the grocery store and picked up baby food pouches just in case. The nursery bottle fed our baby bottles of milk we left them and also refrigerated them while in the nursery.

In Cabanas you can request yogurt or apple sauce and they can get them for you.

For the main dining room you can request pureed food, but you have to request it one night before.

We brought our food mill/grinder and never had to use it on our trip.

In the end everything went great.

If anyone has any specific questions feel free to message me.

Cheers!

Hi Everyone!

So I have some updates.

In the nursery they do serve yogurt and bananas as snacks. I requested that the bananas be mashed for my little one.

Every time you drop off your baby you have to fill out a sheet which asks about naps, things you brought for your baby and foods/snacks they can have.

I should have taken a picture of the form but I totally forgot.

Before the trip I swung by the grocery store and picked up baby food pouches just in case. The nursery bottle fed our baby bottles of milk we left them and also refrigerated them while in the nursery.

In Cabanas you can request yogurt or apple sauce and they can get them for you.

For the main dining room you can request pureed food, but you have to request it one night before.

We brought our food mill/grinder and never had to use it on our trip.

In the end everything went great.

If anyone has any specific questions feel free to message me.

Cheers!
Thanks for the update. it will undoubtedly help others in the future!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter