slo’s WEDNESDAY 3/20 poll - Disney Parks Snacks 🥨 🍦🍗

Disney Parks Snacks - You can only PICK ONE and the rest go away forever.

• Mickey Bar

Votes: 15 14.0%
  • Mickey Ice Cream Sandwich

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Churro

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Turkey Leg

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Dole Whip

Votes: 46 43.0%
  • Mickey Pretzel

Votes: 10 9.3%
  • I don’t buy any of the above snacks, but have tried some/all at one time

Votes: 17 15.9%
  • I’ve never tried any of the above snacks - I haven’t visited a Disney Park

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I’ve never tried any of the above snacks - I have visited a Disney Park

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 5 4.7%

• Total voters
I always hear people raving about those rolls. One day I’m going to get around to trying them.
We didn't try them for a really long time because we were never in that part of the park when the cart opened, but a couple years ago we happened to be there and got some. Now we will walk all the way across the park just to get some (sometimes more than once).

Two more I'm thinking of. The hot, cinnamon glazed pecans. I usually had them from a popup booth in Epcot. Also, most anything at the now gone Writer's Stop in the Studios, gone to make way for Star Wars stuff.

We had a churro with the chocolate sauce (which seems like hershey syrup with 2 gallons of water added) for the first time at a DVC thing. We were not impressed at all. I mean there are snacks that yeah this is good but not worth $8 , but even if the churro were a buck each we wouldn't buy. Maybe there were serving ones left over from the day shift????
Ewww. Chocolate on a churro? Yeah, I would pass on that. Cinnamon and sugar is what I would expect.

Ewww. Chocolate on a churro? Yeah, I would pass on that. Cinnamon and sugar is what I would expect.
In Spain you dip them in a thick hot chocolate. So good. They're not covered in sugar and/or cinnamon, either.

In Spain you dip them in a thick hot chocolate. So good. They're not covered in sugar and/or cinnamon, either.
Never been to Spain. All the Mexican restaurants here serve them with cinnamon and sugar. One restaurant offers cream cheese dip for them, never tried that.

I choose the Mickey Pretzel. I probably should have selected “Other” because of the Mickey Rice Krispy Treats, though. Love those things.

Fresh hot popcorn from the Main Street hub cart with a fresh fountain coke from Coke Corner. Fav Disney snack of all time!

I’ve had a few of the snacks listed, but not all. My favorite of the ones listed is probably the dole whip even though I’ve only had it a few times. My favorite though was mentioned by @Uncle Coaster andctgst is the Mickey Rice Krispie treats.

Two more I'm thinking of. The hot, cinnamon glazed pecans. I usually had them from a popup booth in Epcot. Also, most anything at the now gone Writer's Stop in the Studios, gone to make way for Star Wars stuff.
Yup those pecans are incredible

Our day usually includes a popcorn and some kind of baked good -- a brownie or something like that. I've tried all of the ones on the list, though.

Of those choices, I voted for the Mickey pretzel. My actual favorite Disney snack is the cheeseburger spring rolls.
This was on our “must try” list last year and it never happened.
So we said that no matter what, we are definitely trying them this year ::yes::

From your list, I’d choose The Dole Whip.
But what I really want is a Gideon’s cookie. :)
Last week I went to Gideon’s, so I could try a cookie, and the VQ was 2 1/2 hours long. The cast member/employee (I’m not sure who employs the worker) was super nice when I was asking her some questions. She told me that when we return, to make them our first stop to get in the VQ, and then we can go shopping. We’ll definitely do that in December, because I’m so curious on why everyone raves about this cookie 🙂👍🏻

Yeah. It’s our first stop at DS. We also go on a weekday morning.

I have a friend who goes to DW a few times a year. She always brings me back a cookie. :)

Has to be the pretzel from Baseline Taphouse - I really don't get the obsession with the popcorn. The rice crispy treats gross me out as well. I am partial to a Mickey Ice Cream but it's not a disaster if I don't have one. My absolute favourite and I think it qualifies as a snack is the Goats cheese dip at Victoria Falls. That coupled with the red wine flight is chef's kiss delicious.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter