Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Green

Votes: 21 14.2%
  • Brown

Votes: 46 31.1%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 3 2.0%

• Total voters
Hazel. They were blue until I was about 2 years old. My mom had blue gray eyes, My dad has brown. My sister and 2 brothers all have Blue eyes.

Reactions: slo
I'm not quite sure really. In darker conditions people tell me they look brown, in light they look hazel but when I get mad they apparently turn green. My daughter calls them "hulk eyes".

Reactions: slo

My eyes are brown. One of my daughters has the most beautiful green eyes. People think she is wearing green lenses. I envy her.

I have light brown eyes. My DH has beautiful blue eyes. The kind of blue eyes that people always compliment. Thankfully, all three kids got his blue eyes. It is always fun when I’m out with the kids and people look at them. They will say to the kids “you have such stunning blue eyes. Where did you get those from?” Then, they look at me and I have to say, nope not me.

Mine have changed as I've gotten older. Most of my life they were a dark brown, almost black. Now they are somewhere between an amber or hazel.

A light green/gray/blue with a dark ring around it. Apparently this is called a limbal ring? My youngest sister's eyes are an icy blue; and, with the dark ring and her dark hair, she gets a LOT of comments about her eyes.
My eyes can look more blue or more green depending on the outfit I choose - today they are very green.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter