slo’s FRIDAY 9/20 poll - Disney Parks

Disney Parks - Which ones have you been to & How many times? (m.c.)

• Disneyland

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Walt Disney World

Votes: 24 96.0%
  • Tokyo Disneyland

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Shanghai Disneyland

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Disneyland Paris

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • 1 - 5 times

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • 6 - 10 times

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • 11 - 15 times

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • 15+ times

Votes: 15 60.0%
  • I’ve never been to a Disney Park

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

slo

My tag used to say - I'm a Tonga Toast Junkie 😁
Many of us here have been to one or more Disney Parks - they are the happiest places on earth after all :smickey:. And…for many of us, we’ve been more than once. So let’s talk Disney Parks today…..

Which Disney Parks have you been to?
How many times have you been to Disney Parks?
(multiple choice)

*No “other” today - no need for one.

*If you ever want to visit Tokyo Disneyland and Shanghai Disneyland, without actually going, watch Mammoth Club on YouTube - their videos are great and show you the grounds, rides and food - very good videos!

For Me……Sadly, I’ve only been to WDW. One week, in the next 10 years, I’d really like us to go to Disneyland. I’ve been to WDW over 15 times, starting in 1976 when I was 5 years old.

IMG_4724.jpeg

I've been to WDW somewhere in the 12-15 visit range, but can't really remember exactly. I've been to Disneyland twice, and then Disneyland Paris twice. I've also been to Tokyo Disney once, 30 years ago when I was on high school summer break and a friend's family treated me to a 6 week trip around Japan.

Disneyland....many, many times. Starting in 1957. We lived in CA, but Northern, so it didn't happen too often. As an adult more. Lived in WA and AZ. We go 3 trips a year every other year. Next trip November with DD.

WDW more than 30. Started in 1990 when DD went to Junior Olympics in St. Petersburg.
Then again the next year when she went to Tallahassee.
We go 3 times a year every other year. Next trip Dec. with DH.

Bought DVC on both coasts.

DH has also been to Hong Kong Disney when on a business trip.

Disneyland Paris was my introduction to it all. Went on a day trip when son was around 10 y/o.

Next time was at WDW, 20 odd years later, with his daughter and the man who was blissfully happy to stop camping. Became an at least twice a year excursion for five straight years.

Have only been to WDW in Florida, but I've been lucky to visit nine times over the years.
:earsgirl::earsgirl::earsgirl: :earsgirl::earsgirl::earsgirl: :earsgirl::earsgirl::earsgirl:

I probably should pick Disneyland too, but now it's like that 1 day we had there never happened, it was such a blur. One day in 2002.....I really, really want to go back,.
WDW, lost count. Between 20-30 times, going in a couple weeks, and went earlier this year for Spring break. We will probably will take a break for a while from WDW though, try some new places.
Would LOOOOOVE a trip to Tokyo Disney.

I've only been to WDW
I'm in the 11-15 range. I've actually lost count of trips and feel very fortunate to say that!

My dream resort to visit would be Shanghai!

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest