Sleeping Beauty

christibelle

Earning My Ears
My 3 year old daughter is absolutely obsessed with Sleeping Beauty. I am wondering where the best places and times are to see her. We do have PS's at the Princess Storybook breakfast one morning, but I know there is no guarantee which princess's will be there.

Unfortunately she is difficult to find at WDW - not impossible though. Her castle is at Disneyland but she is often in the parade esp at MVMCP. I have seen her at the Cinderella breakfast and at the toowntown fair character greeting area. When you enter the MK ask a cm where you can find out which characters can be found where. We have had luck finding out at town hall, saves a wild goose chase. Good Luck.
TJ

Princess Aurora has been out & about quite a bit lately. The very best thing you can do is go to City Hall at Magic Kingdom & ask them when/where she will make an appearance. With a simple phone call, they can find that out for you in no time. I know she has been around a lot lately.

Hi,
I'm in your shoes. My daughter just turned 4 the
week before Halloween and is obsessed with
Sleeping Beauty as well. :)
We rent the movie from Blockbuster for her, I
think we are the only ones who ever have it! :)
Did I see that it will be coming out on DVD
next year? Perhaps that will spark more frequent
sightings of Aurora? I hope so. I told my DH that
all I want for Xmas is a trip to WDW!
Patty in TX

we saw sleeping beauty a few times last month. Always in the same spot between Fantasyland and Liberty Square. There is an old ride there that is no longer in use and a certain area of it is now used for character greetings. (close to peter pan & small world ride). You have to walk up the ramp in order to see her.

Also, at the character festival, pick up a list by the door to see where and when you can find characters. Sleeping beauty may be at the character festival tent on the day you are in MK.

We have seen Aurora at both of the princess breakfasts this past august. I don't remember seeing her in the park, but we also don't search out the characters in the park.

I think you have a good chance of seeing her at the Epcot BF :)

We have seen Aurora at both of the princess breakfasts this past august. I don't remember seeing her in the park, but we also don't search out the characters in the park.

I think you have a good chance of seeing her at the Epcot BF :)

Check with guest services to find out where she's appearing. We saw her at CRT. BTW, all the girls we saw there were so beautiful. I can't imagine more perfect casting for Cinderella.

When we were there this summer, she was in fantasy land. My dd (3) got a beautiful picture with her. They have her hidden, so you must ask. We found her by following people who looked like they were going in an old castle.

We were at the PSB breakfast on sat 12/7 and Aurora was there, she was one of the best as well. We also saw Mary Poppins, Mulan, Jasmine and Belle. Great food and great character interaction (except Mulan who was a bit short and cold).

Enjoy.
TJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter