Single Parent Meets

I must be doing something wrong. Clicking your name only gives a small window with your avatar and that you are in SW Chicago. I don't see anyway to contact you except this board. Not sure what the rules here are so I haven't posted my email but will if I need to.

I must be doing something wrong. Clicking your name only gives a small window with your avatar and that you are in SW Chicago. I don't see anyway to contact you except this board. Not sure what the rules here are so I haven't posted my email but will if I need to.
Maybe this will help... After you click on the person's name and get that small window; click on 'Profile'. That will get you to their full profile and you can message them directly. Hope this helps!

Maybe this will help... After you click on the person's name and get that small window; click on 'Profile'. That will get you to their full profile and you can message them directly. Hope this helps!
I did this but I get a mostly blank page where there are tabs for recent activity but I see nothing where I can contact this person other than on this board.

I always remember how miserable I was with my ex and pretending to be happy. Things aren't always what they seem but your happiness with DS will be genuine.

Still looking for anyone at the Poly 8/17-8/22...it will be me and DD for most of the trip. Our first trip so we could use a guide! Or, would love some friends to play in the pool. :)

Hi, I will be down with my DD 7 from 8/17-8/27, we would love to meet some new friends and we have been down to Disney several times :flower:, how exciting for you to be doing a surprise trip I wish I could keep a secret. PM me if you want to meet up.

Any women in Disney World looking to meet up and have some fun times? I am a man in my 30s here until 4/24 and would like to meet someone to spend sometime with.

I did this but I get a mostly blank page where there are tabs for recent activity but I see nothing where I can contact this person other than on this board.
Hi again Trailer 50! I received a personal message (PM)that may explain the blank screen.

"You need to have 10 posts to be able to use "Conversations" (PMs). Feel free to head to the Test Board and up the post count if necessary; then there is probably a lag of about 30 minutes or so before it takes effect."
So, until then, I am on here sporadically, unfortunately! This whole "working" thing gets in the way of my having fun on these DISboards! I would much rather think/talk-about/visit my happy place!!
Talk with you soon!!

Hi everyone! Single dad here, will be in WDW 5/23-5/28 with DD 14 and niece 14.

Just booked a mother daughter, 4, trip for September 13-17. Staying at Animal Kingdom and looking for anyone else going with children? It will be the first time I'm traveling with my daughter alone and very nervous. I just hope she is good on the plane for me and good while we are at Disney. Think we are only going to Disney one day and just staying around the resort and DTD the rest of the time.

Staying at CBR with 8yo DD 8/9-15, 2015. Planning lots of pool time and a non-rushed trip...would love to meet up with other parents and kids around her age.

What is defined as "single" parent? I consider myself one even though I am just divorced, I don't have my daughter all the time :( but when I'm with her I feel like a single parent. It definitely makes it easier to meet up with others in the same circumstances.

Those of you who are truly single parents, wow, I really admire what it takes to do that, especially when the kids are younger, but there is no more important aspect of our life (to me at least) than our children...

<Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'July 11, 2005 7:30:00 AM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln('<font size=2 color=darkblue>Long Way to Go!</font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writeln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'At last!';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
</head>

1970 - Disneyland
1999 - All-Star Music
2003 - Port Orleans Riverside
2004 – Contemporary
*2005* – Coronado Springs Resort/Polynesian

You have a kid and you are single = you are a single dad or mom... what are you?! lol ;) When are you going to WDW?

Hi, I am a single full time dad of of a 7 yr old girl. We will be down there in 8 days (9/19-9/27). I wish I would have found this site earlier. We would love to meet some other families my daughter loves to swim and would be nice for her to have a friend to play with at the pools, we will be staying at the CBR. So if you are going to be in Disney World 9/19-9/27 we'd love to hear from you

Hi, I am a single full time dad of of a 7 yr old girl. We will be down there in 8 days (9/19-9/27). I wish I would have found this site earlier. We would love to meet some other families my daughter loves to swim and would be nice for her to have a friend to play with at the pools, we will be staying at the CBR. So if you are going to be in Disney World 9/19-9/27 we'd love to hear from you

Welcome to the site! There is a Single Parent Forum as well that you should check out! Before you can Private Message anyone you need 10 posts. I am single mom to a 10 year old boy. We will be down there 9/17-9/22 but staying at the Port Orleans French Quarter.

Any singles at WDW the week before Christmas? Disney Wonder- Panama Cruise May 2016?

This is completely off topic, but I absolutely love you name...:)
It brought a smile to my face, as you always knew it was going to be a stellar night when the band opened with "ChinaRider"...
Peace..:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!