Single mom w DD6, anyone else going?

Goldilocks07

A rockin' mom and her sweet princess
Silly thread title, I know- OF COURSE there are others going! But this is the first trip with me traveling completely alone with my daughter, no other friends around. Is anyone else going this time? We head there Monday, May 31st staying until Friday, June 1. We are staying at the Poly.
It would be nice if we could meet up with other families.
I'm so excited! First true alone trip with DD, and first time staying at the Poly. :)

We're going later in the month. Almost all our trips have just been the 2 of us, and it's awesome (although sometimes I do wish she had someone else to go in the pool with). It's so nice just the 2 of us, as we keep our own pace, and really go with the flow. You'll have a great time, and I love the Poly!

I just realized there was a single parenting forum, glad to have found it!

I'm a single (widowed) mom to a 7 y/o. We won't be there the same dates as you'll be, Goldilocks, but I just wanted to say that Disney is the absolute best place I've found to travel solo with my kiddo. We first went to WDW solo when he was 4.5, and I always felt very safe and very comfortable, even being out later in the evenings, and never felt conspicuous as a solo parent. We've since gone to a few other, non-Disney places, and it's made me really appreciate how amazing Disney is, as a place for single parents of littles.

I'm a single mom to two kids 7y/o girl and 11y/o boy but we will be going in November.
glad to read that Disney won't be too crazy for a single parent :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!