Silly question

Meka003

Mouseketeer
just checking that cabana bay beach would hold our luggage on check out day while we are at the park ?

I’m assuming yes just double checking ! It’s our first stay at UO and I’m feeling lost.

just checking that cabana bay beach would hold our luggage on check out day while we are at the park ?

I’m assuming yes just double checking ! It’s our first stay at UO and I’m feeling lost.

Yes they will.

Yep- they are happy to hold your luggage on check-out day!

First Universal trip!! Yay!:cheer2:

If you have any other questions (and none are silly) please ask here. I've learned so much from the friendly people here!:thumbsup2

Please come back and tell us about your trip!:)

Yes, I just talked to a person there yesterday. We had wanted to extend our trip by a day and there are no rooms available, so instead we'll spend our last night offsite and keep our luggage at the resort bell services and keep our car parked there (that's why I called...wasn't sure if we could keep it all day) until we're ready to leave late in the day.

As long as you remove your car from the hotel parking lot by midnight on check out day, you won't have to pay a parking fee

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter