Signature dining at end of trip, not enough credits

samepoohdifferentday

Mouseketeer
If we have 2 adults and 2 kids in our group, and we have 4 TS credits left at the end of our trip, and we want to eat at Flying Fish, will they use up the last 4 credits for the adults or the kids?

Or should I just go to Spoodles and not worry about it?

samepoohdifferentday said:
If we have 2 adults and 2 kids in our group, and we have 4 TS credits left at the end of our trip, and we want to eat at Flying Fish, will they use up the last 4 credits for the adults or the kids?

Or should I just go to Spoodles and not worry about it?
You can use the remaining 4 credits for the adult meals and pay OOP for the kids.

This is going to start a debate.....some are going to say use the credits for the adults others are going to say if they are kids credits left over then you need to use them for the kids or if they are adult credits use them for adults it depends on who's credits they really are.

There is a thread on this board about a Manager getting upset because he felt someone was trying to use kid credits for adults so that could be a problem.

Me? I say split it down the middle and use one for each?? :rotfl:

Luv'sTink said:
some are going to say use the credits for the adults others are going to say if they are kids credits left over then you need to use them for the kids or if they are adult credits use them for adults it depends on who's credits they really are

They will be the last 4 credits so they are really 2 adult and 2 child credits. Maybe they will charge one adult meal and one kids meal?

Rubbertops said:
They will be the last 4 credits so they are really 2 adult and 2 child credits. Maybe they will charge one adult meal and one kids meal?

At this time there is no such thing as adult and child credits! OP, you can just pay OOP for the kids meals.

As for the other thread, it was about there being more adults at the table then listed on the card. It has to do with the transfer of credits to someone not listed on the plan. Not a adult/child credit issue.

FF is great, but I don't see you would be disappointed with Spoodles at all. Might be easier in the long haul.
I hope you enjoy whatever you choose. :wave2:

Pay OOP for the kids and use the 4 TS for the adults. That's what I'd do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter