Should we go to MK late?

LauraR

Mouseketeer<br><font color=red>Needs to do some se
We're some of the crazy people going to WDW the week before Easter (leaving tomorrow in fact!) and I just had a last minute Q about the MK. I had been planning on avoiding it entirely because of crowds, but now I'm thinking of doing Epcot Tuesday morning and then going to the MK in the evening. It's supposed to be open until midnight with Spectromagic twice and Wishes at 10 pm. So will it be packed until closing, or is there a time when families with young children clear out ? (Actually not sure how late my kids will make it either!) So should I stick with my original plan of avoiding the MK, or try it late? And would we even be able to do any rides, since all the fastpasses will be gone? Thanks for your feedback!

Since you'll have already used a day of your ticket that day to get into Epcot, there's no harm in hopping over to MK to see what the crowds are like. The worst that can happen is that it's too crowded for you and you head back to Epcot. You'll probably find crowds well into the evening, but may have some luck riding rides during one of two Spectros.

I wouldn't plan on making it a major ride evening though. Choose a couple of things you don't mind waiting for and do those, then see the parade and Wishes. If your kids are holding up, stay until midnight and take your time walking out. You'll get the experience of walking out of MK with all the lights and not too many people. That can be worth the trip over alone!

:earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter