Short V&A review

N

nw6675

I didn't take pictures since it seemed out of place so just a few quick thoughts -

1. Fantastic service. Not flawless, but actually fun and relaxed. We enjoyed speaking with I believe John and Craig. The manager was super nice.
2. Food was outstanding. A couple bites were the best I've ever had. Go for the Chef's menu! Only miss was a gross apple gelee dessert. The Wagyu and King Crab were so good.
3. Get the wine pairing. Just do it.
4. Right, wrong, or indifferent, people were dressed nice, but just church clothes. Nothing really special and only a few ties or jackets.
5. Ladies - lock your freaking bathroom door so I don't walk in on you. Why am I even having to say this?

Fun, relaxed evening with great wine, food, and company. I'm not sure it was $1500 good, but we'd probably go again if the menu changes.

Great review. My adult son and I went a few years ago before the trying times. We both had a wine pairing which if we went again, we wouldn't do. Probably only one of us would get it and the other just get a drink or two. My son had to finish every one of my wines and by the end of the night even he was saying nope, had enough. Not sure if we would go again just because he now has a child and we want to keep that as a special memory.

My DH and I just left VGF and were looking at the menu for V&A. How was that vadouvan, if you remember? We were curious how the flavors would have gone together, specifically as a caviar course.

We had a lovely summer menu in late 2022 and are itching for a return, and the menu does definitely change!

My DH and I just left VGF and were looking at the menu for V&A. How was that vadouvan, if you remember? We were curious how the flavors would have gone together, specifically as a caviar course.

We had a lovely summer menu in late 2022 and are itching for a return, and the menu does definitely change!
My first thought was salted popcorn :)

Everyone had suits and dresses when I went. Really added to the experience

Great service, with many extras

Food was delicious, but wouldn't do it again based on price, and I think you can get great food on property for much less.

That A5 is spectacular

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter