Shopping at Epcot

kayeandjim00

<font color=purple>Now living in Onderland!<br><fo
I hope someone here can help! We have spent very little time at Epcot on our previous trips but are planning to spend a lot more this time. I have read in trip reports in the past about a place at Epcot with "pick your own pearl" jewelry. Is anyone familiar with this? Specifically where this store is, the price range for the jewelry, and how long it takes to have made. Thanks for any help you can give! It sounds like something I would really be interested!

I believe there is an area in the Mitsukoshi store in Japan where you can pick a shell that may contain a pearl. There is also a stand near the Yacht and Beach Club that has the same type of set up.

You can also do it at AK. My DD had it done a few years ago, if I remember correctly less than $50 with the mounting, but no chain. It doesn't take long.

I believe they also do the pearl thing right outside of the Beach Club on the walkway to the hotels.. but I have done it at Japan... it is amazing over the years to see the price of that go up.. when I first started doing it, it was like $7... I think it is over $11 now... not sure of the exact price.. but it is fun......

I also think that the shopping in Japan is one of my favorites.. quality items.. and last year they had a markdown area with great stuff...across from the cash register with all the snack food.. Just sharing. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter