Shoes for standing in lines

I've just started wearing Hoka sneakers - they seem to be better for walking and standing than any other shoes I have tried. I've worn them on two Disney trips and my legs/feet/back are happier for it. Their colors aren't my favorite, but the comfort makes up for it. They are also great for trail hiking/running when I am at home.
Hoka One’s are great!!

my orthopedist recommended hoka one sneakers also. i haven't worn them enuf yet to warrant a review. but i have them. and new balance. and frankly after a day in the parks, even in the morning i may take a motrin because it's just so hard on the feet standing all day.

I went to our local New Balance shoe store and purchased some inserts to put in my shoes. The extra cushion it gives me has made things a lot more comfortable while standing or walking around.

New Balance will help you find the right shoe for if you over-pronate inwards or do the opposite, help you figure out if you have a narrow heel but need a larger toe box, they are really helpful. If you don't have a store, they will help you over the phone and online. They make suggestions of which sneakers would be best for you, they'll even try to find ones on sale or clearance if you're on a budget.

I rotate between a pair of them and a pair of Skechers Go Walks. When we get back to the condo and go out to dinner, I change into sandals to give my feet a break.

Well, I will be renting a scooter, but I ended up getting a pair of Nike Revolution 4 running shoes. Then I put in "2 oz. Miracle" insoles. Due to rheumatoid arthritis I have swelling in the forefoot area. These shoes have a mesh upper that don't put pressure on those joints. After wearing them for a few days, I ordered another pair in a different color.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter