Sheraton Safari

netnurse31

Some people care too much, I think it's called lov
Has anyone stayed at the Sheraton Safari Hotel near Downtown Disney? We originally had reservations for the Holiday Inn Nikki Bird but decided to change it. We will be arriving on march 1st and are staying until March 8th.
One other question......

What's the weather like in the beginning of March at Disney. I'm trying to figure out what to pack:confused:

Good choice, I like the Sheraton Safari.....it is a nice place.

The weather can be so unpredicatable here in Florida. Usually March is a nice month. I do believe that the highs are usually in the 70's. Depending on where you live, you will think that is cool. Right now the highs are in the 50's- 60's. Not sure how much help that was, the weather changes too much.

Thanks for the reply!

Considering that we live in NY <it's 15 degrees here right now and snowing> 70 sounds like the tropics! LOL

We actually got a great rate for the Safari. The kids like the idea of 79 foot python water slide too. I'm glad the pool is heated since the weather is unpredictable that time of year. Lets hope for a warm March! :smooth:

We stayed at the Sheraton Safari in Dec 2000 on a Priceline bid. We were Starwood Gold so they upgraded us to a suite. It was very roomy for two people. The room was very clean, if a bit worn around the edges--nothing that really bothered us. (Paint/magic marker stain on the couch, a few things like that.) We never used the pool, but it looked very cute. We enjoyed our stay, and would stay there again if they had a good rate. Hope you have a great time!

We stayed at the Sheraton Safari in December of 2000 as well. We enjoyed staying here and would certainly consider staying there again.

The only thing that disappointed me was that their web site made it sound like you were within walking distance to Downtown Disney which certainly is not the case. Not for me any way! :D
We used the shuttles and they were great, always on time.
Have a great trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter