Sharing on DDP?

LizzyC

PiratePrincess
Hello, everyone! I am new here and had a quick question. My family and I will be heading down to Disney July 14th this year(Can I just say that I am so excited, I can hardly sit still? :Pinkbounc ) I have read on the DIS site that it is OK to share meals in a TS restaurant while on the DDP. However, the Disney website and the DDP "flier" I downloaded does not mention if sharing meals is OK. Has anyone experienced sharing meals in a TS place?
Thanks in advance! :sunny:

You can share at any of the non-buffet places. If you want to order only using one TS credit than you would pick one app, entree and dessert as well as drink then if you wnated an additional drink you would pay for that OOP. Usually when you order extra stuff that is not included on the DDP you get an extra check to pay the server and that check automatically adds the 18% tip so be observant of that. Double check your meal totals at the bottom of the reciept to make sure you were debited the proper number of credits.

Thanks! :thumbsup2
My DH and I figured we would be able to share those TS meals and have PLENTY to eat. :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter