Shareholder discounts

Gopher

Earning My Ears
Has anyone here managed to book hotels from the new brochure with the shareholders discount yet? I have been trying since the beginning of the month with the U.K. booking centre who told me today that they cannot give the discount (this is how I have always booked) and to try the French no. which I did only to be told that there was a British number to call and that they could not offer the discount just now but to try again in August! i have e-mailed th Shareholders Club but just thought I would try here first as it will probably be quicker than waiting for the Club to get back to me!
Thanks in advance
Gopher

Hi,

guess you can book with discount when all the prices are released. ( In Germany the prices will hopefully come out the next weeks).

Greets Renate :wizard:

The U.K. prices are already out - they could tell me how much the room was without discount but even though the discount is 10% all year they could not give me it. Thanks for the quick reply - if only the Shareholder's club were so quick!
Gopher

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter