Shaping up for 2.0

So how is everyone been doing???? :) Well I scrolled back to my post on March 1st and I had said I would like to be down 77 pounds by PCC 2.0 well not there yet I am at a 59 pound loss though...Should be in WDW on Dec 1st
so perhaps all the walking and the gym will take off a few more but still quite the achievment for me :yay: In total inches lost with everything I am talking arms... waits etc i have lost a total of 53.5 inches so to that I say Yay!!! Hope everyone else is doing well... any updates to share???:)

I'm down 11 pounds... partly because of surgery....but my clothes fit better now...so I"m happy.

I am at a 59 pound loss though
:cheer2: Yea for you!! That's awesome- and a lot of deciation and hard work too! :cheer2:
I'm down 11 pounds... partly because of surgery....but my clothes fit better now...so I"m happy.
That's a nice side-benefit. :thumbsup2

I'm down 30 lbs and am hoping to hold on to that until after the cruise. Would love to lose more, but it's harder with the holidays (not to mention the CRUISE!!) here already. I have to be realistic (yet, in control :rolleyes:).
I'm feeling better and am fitting into some clothes I haven't worn in a while. So that's a plus. :cool1:

Clothes do fit better. I'm wearing DS black sweats, since mine are dirty. [Guess I need to do laundry :rotfl:] Haven't been able to do that in a while.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter