~ Sew Sweet 16 ~I’m packing your angry eyes just in case~Aug 2014~ BFF' bag 8/20!!!!

looks like a super fun day

It was wonderful! Welcome home!

I'm a little late but welcome back. Thomas is so cute. It looks like you had fun at the fair inspite of the rain. Our sate fair is too far away from here so I've never gone. I have been to the Great Geauga County Fair many times. That's what the county fair where my brother lives is called. My nieces were very active in 4H for years and showed their horses. He still judges the horse shows out there.
I'm sorry your trip is over and it'll be awhile til you go back. I can't wait to read all about it. I don't have Facebook and haven't seen your pictures.
I finally got a new car. It's a Dodge Journey and is really nice. the only bad thing is that the lift gate isn't metal and I can't put my Mickey magnet on it.
I'd like to ask for good thoughts for a friend of mine. She was supposed to leave for Disney today but had to cancel because of an infection that put her in the hospital for a week. She's home now but still can't travel.
Liz

Thank you Liz... We did have a great time at the State Fair - we don't go very often, because Josh doesn't like the crowds. Thankfully it was rainy, so the crowds weren't that bad.

Yes, it's very sad that our next trip is so far out... I am looking forward to sharing this trip with you all though!

Congrats on the new car - I did look at the Dodge Journey this spring - it's a very nice car!

Sending prayers for your friend - how sad. I hope she is able to travel soon and resume her Disney trip.

I love all the family fun you are having! And the no plans day today also sounds great. I'm sure you could use some relaxing and unwinding time. Enjoy!

I have both of my work laptops fired up in front of me (although, I'm clearly not being productive on this one). I'm hoping to get an hour or so of work done before we head over to my parents' house for a swim and some time with my dad before he leaves on his work trip.

Have a great weekend!

Thanks Jennifer! Yes, we were ready for a day off for sure! We've been going non-stop for 11 days! Phew!

I hope you were able to get some work done yesterday. Have a great weekend!

Post-vacation blues are the worst! I always love to have something on the horizon, even if it's years away!

Right now I have Disney in the (hopefully) near future, Hawaii next year, and maybe a cruise after that. I'm such a planner and so is DH so his health concerns have been a real curve ball to us - it helps to stay positive and plan stuff.

Love the photos!

Lissette

Yes... It's so hard to come home... I have lots to look forward to - just not Disney. :sad2:

I sure hope you have Disney in the near future - you deserve it! I have had your DH in my prayers and I hope he is doing well.

After coming home form a vacation is the worst. Getting back into the daily schedule is what gets me.

Can't wait for your TR! I also can't wait to see all of your fun outfits at the parks!

It is the worst... But - I need to go back to work eventually... Just happy I have a head start on my next bag.

I plan on starting it today... I don't have the original title I'd thought up - but this one will work. LOL

I'm here from the FB group. Can't wait to read all about your trip!

Welcome! Happy to have you here! I will be starting my TR this morning... Very excited to relive it with all of you!

Yesterday was about as lazy as it comes... LOL

I took Alli to town to get her nails soaked off... While she was doing that - I went grocery shopping next door. She called me about 20 min later, saying she was done... WOW!! That was quick! So, I get over there - found out they RIPPED off her acrylic nails!!! OUCH!!!! I was not happy - they were supposed to soak them off! Poor kid! Never again!

We also went to Target and got a few groceries there...

I came home, ate an early lunch and slept in my recliner for a few hours. It was nice. :thumbsup2

We had tacos for dinner...

Gus came over - he and Alli went on a Photoshoot... They got some great pics!

Josh and I watched Legends of the Fall on Netflix.

As soon as Alli and Gus got home, I went to bed.

Today will be much like yesterday. Except Alli goes back to work.

I will be starting my TR shortly... It doesn't have the title I wanted to remember - but "meh"... I'd like to get it started. :thumbsup2

Hugs and prayers to all of you!!! :grouphug:

D~

Glad you had a great trip and are home safe! I noticed your VeraBradley purse you are wearing. LOL

Sounds like you are having a great time with your family! Great pictures!

Looking forward to reading your TR!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter