September?!

DavidUK

Mouseketeer
Hello!!

it's my parent's 25th wedding aniversary in September so the whole family (aunts uncles and friends included!) are going to paris to celebrate! now being a big Disney fan, i'm sooooo going to DLP! i was just wondering how busy it is in September and how long it'd take to do both parks? also the whole hopping issue - is it worth going in after 5??

Thanks in advance!
David
x

David
if you are only going for one day I'd skip the Studios and stick to Disneyland Park only. I think there is much to keep a group occupied.
Weekends are normally fairly busy but you are staying away from UK school holidays going in September so mid week will be quieter.

By the way what a cool way to celebrate your parents wedding anniversary.

Reid

Hiya :wave2:

I have often been to DLP in Sept - my birthday is on the 11th & it's my fave place to celebrate!

I find the crowd levels to be ok. Not too busy but not so few to make the place seem eerie & the weather in Paris at that time of year is great aswell, Last year it rained very hard for about 15mins but me & DF didnt bother with ponchos and we didnt have coats on, We just ran down Main street USA jumping in puddles! - it was closing time so we didnt bother too many people! :teeth:

:flower:

Jodie

NB - I agree that you should skip the Studios this time around, Once you have 'done' DLP a couple of time then expand to two parks but for now just DLP is sufficiant.

I agree with Reid that if you only have one day it would be best to spend it in Disneyland. If you have two days I would say that half or perhaps three quarters of a day in the walt Disney Studios and the rest in Disneyland would give you the best of both parks.

Regards

Rob

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter