September weather

normmo

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone!
Going to Disney World September 18th to 24th of this year. I've never been during the month of September and wondered if someone could tell me what the weather is usually like? I'm assuming warm with a good chance of rain - correct? Also, do the nights cool down or still hot?

We have been 5 times in Sept and yes, it is certainly hot and humid, but it's worth it as the crowds are the lowest of the entire year in Sept. We usually start out first thing in the mornings with early entry and then head back to hotel for lunch and swim in pool/nap and then head back out around 4 to finish parks, eat. You can really accomplish a lot with the low crowds. The parks are not open late, but we have no problem getting all done that we want to. The nights are not cold at all. I bring a sweatshirt, but if I pull it out, it's usually just for an air conditioned restaurant! There is usually rain for a brief period late afternoons, but we've never been stopped by it. Count on hot and humid and low crowds....take it easy and enjoy!

thanks for the great info! Can't wait to go and I'm bringing rain gear and shorts!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter