September or October 2019

kkbutterfly

Mouseketeer
I have a trip booked in Sept 2019, 19 - 24 with plans to going to Universal to check out the new HP ride. I've gone this week in 2017 and it was fine, very warm but not very busy (also the same week as the hurricane).

This year, I went in mid October and was able to do the D23 Sip and Stroll and Party for the Senses. The weather was more agreeable and I'm thinking of going that week in 2019. The reason I'm hesitant is that I'm going on the So Cal Backstage Magic trip the week of Veterans Day.

I'll be visiting WDW in Feb, April, and Disney Cruise in May but will not be travelling again until the fall. I'm wondering if Oct / Nov is too close together, if it would be better to spread out my trips instead going in Sept / Nov vs Oct / Nov. I'm leaning towards Oct because I think there is a better chance HP and the new runaway railroad will be open. However, less likely a waitlist will come through for the BWV (I can book at AKL, my home resort). If I go in October, I'd likely book Sip and Stroll again.

Any thoughts or opinions are greatly appreciated. Thank you!

I've never been in Sep/Oct but I'm hoping for a quick 3 day getaway to celebrate a milestone Birthday :) I'm sure it will be fun whichever you choose.

Thanks! At this time I'm going with October because I'll be running the Chicago Marathon (my first) and I'd rather focus on training in September and then travel after.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter