September 22, 2012 Fantasy Eastern "From Fantasyland to the Fantasy"

Hello gang!

Hope everyone is doing well! Just wanted to stop and brag about our next Disney Cruise we booked...:cool2: We're going Halloween on the Disney Fantasy, 10/25/14! We're very excited to get back on the Fantasy, even though it is still forever away... Luckily we have a couple of other cruises planned before that...

Anyone want to come along for a reunion? :beach:

Ron

Hello gang!

Hope everyone is doing well! Just wanted to stop and brag about our next Disney Cruise we booked...:cool2: We're going Halloween on the Disney Fantasy, 10/25/14! We're very excited to get back on the Fantasy, even though it is still forever away... Luckily we have a couple of other cruises planned before that...

Anyone want to come along for a reunion? :beach:

Ron

I booked this as well, hoping I can make it a reality. We had tentative plans to go to Aulani in February 2014, but not sure that will happen. So this is my backup! Now I need to SAVE SAVE SAVE (for either trip!!)

:goodvibes

We celebrated our 15 year anniversary on the Disney Fantasy May11th-18th, 2013. It was actually pure coincidence that the cruise line was also celebrating its 15years in business. It was an amazing trip, one we will cherish for a lifetime. With so much great footage of the trip I needed to find my inspiration shots. So, this is a small compilation of the trip with some great highlights. Hope you enjoy it, and look out for the Full version of the trip which also includes a day at Magic Kingdom. Enjoy!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2KO14BIDJo&feature=c4-overview&list=UUVUp1sq6Bw-BP1CS5UX8WVg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter