September 2018

My family and I will be heading down with my inlaws Sept 12 thru 17th. First time we will be staying at the Contemporary and only because my father in law has a work conference down there and got fantastic rates on the rooms.

Has anyone booked any dining yet? I happened to log into my account and noticed that I could have made ADRs in March. Yikes, I have no idea yet where I'll be when except for the day I get there and the day I leave. Should I have started planning specifics yet?

Sept 29-Oct 4 at BWV. We usually aren’t there on the weekends so taking advantage of some brunch options. We have ADRs for Trails End and California Grill!

September 3-7th me & DH staying @ Pop. This is his first trip to WDW!

we are doin a precruise stay from September 6 to the 10th so far we are booked at aoa little mermaid room but that could change with the discounts out now

My Wife and I will be at WL - Copper Creek Villa Sept 8th through the 14th.

Sorry for the double post.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!