Last edited:
Be Our Guest
9/26/18
12:15 pm
7 guests
will coordinate but I am canceling before 10pm tonight

Canceled

Last edited:

I have 3 ressies at Cinderella Royal Table for 4 people to cancel for 9/9/18.......

10:10am.....

2:40pm......gone......successful transfer

4:00pm......gone......successful transfer

I was checking website a couple weeks ago and and 4 slots opened up....I nabbed them all and my wife has selected the one we are keeping.

Now I can clear my guilty ADR hoarding conscience and try to help someone else. PM if intersted

Last edited:
I have several reservations I'm preparing to cancel. Happy to coordinate if someone is interested....
- 9/23 BOG 8:15 AM - 4 people
- 9/23 Ohana 7:55 PM - 4 people
- 9/24 BOG 8:15 AM - 4 people
- 9/24 BOG 12:15 PM - 4 people
- 9/24 Via Napoli 6:30 PM - 4 people
- 9/28 BOG 8:10 AM - 6 people

Canceling the following both for 2 people:

9/4 Ohana 7:00 pm
9/7 Ohana 8:00 pm

PM to coordinate

Will also be canceling

Rose & Crown Pub & Dining Room Dinner
Date: Wednesday, September 5, 2018
Time: 7:45 PM for 2 people

PM to coordinate.

Both of the Ohana reservations have been successfully canceled transferred. Rose and crown ressie is still available!

Just a reminder

The Cancel Threads allow DIS'ers to post ADRs they are planning to cancel. At times, DIS'ers may be able to wait to cancel and offer to coordinate a time to release the ADR, other times the ADR must be cancelled in order to book a new ADR.

When posting a cancel, please indicate if it is cancelled or you are willing to coordinate via conversation, formerly PM. ALL coordination must be handled via Conversation/PM. If you have less than 10 posts you cannot offer to coordinate. Please post that you have cancelled or when you plan to. DO NOT attempt to coordinate with someone on the thread. If they do not have enough posts to have a conversation, they cannot coordinate/request the ADR

Never post I PMd you, makes me crazy :faint: and not within the thread guidelines

You must have 10 posts in order to PM. Do not post on the thread that you don't have enough posts to PM. Become an active DIS'er! :thumbsup2

Trade/Transfer/Wanted posts are not allowed.

Please follow the guidelines. ALL posts that are not cancel notices will be removed immediately, without notice. Failure to follow the guidelines may result in an infraction.

If you want to subscribe to this thread, please use the option in Thread Tools!

Thank you for your cooperation and happy planning!

Sorry everyone for my earlier mistake(s)!!

Ready to try again here.

I have TWO reservations @ Princess Storybook Dining Breakfast Buffet @ Akershus Royal Banquet Hall for 3 that I will be canceling. Willing to coordinate.
Sep 18, 2018 10:50 AM
Sep 19, 2018 8:35 AM (includes Eat to the Beat tickets)

PM if you'd like to coordinate release

Just canceled BOG on 09/02/18 at 6:40pm for 4....something opened up I wanted and didn't have time to coordinate.

Canceling a 50's Prime Time Cafe Dinner on 9/19 at 5:30 PM for 3. Switching my HS day for EP day.

Sorry everybody, I need to drop the 9/18 10:50 AM reservation at Akershus so I can make new ones in that time slot.

Cancelling 9/18 Akershus Princess Dining 10:50 AM for 3 guests.

Can accept PM requests for coordination for second Akershus Princess Dining @ 9/19 8:35 AM for 3 guests (package includes reservations for 5:30 Eat to the Beat show)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!