Sept 2005 Roll Call...It’s Finally Sept! Are You Ready? Come Share Your Enthusiasm

We roll in 1 hour and 15 mins.!!!!

I can't believe the time has finally come! So much plannning and anticipation and now the time has arrived.

Bye everyone! :wave2:

:confused3 I don't know what happend, ten days from now I should be ready I have been making my list from day 1.. and until now all I have is the list to do :rotfl2: not packed yet, costume and ready waaahhhh am going nuts! :banana:

--->
I hit the 10-day mark today! Woooooohoooooo!!! Single digits start at 12:00 am tonite!!! Can't wait can't wait can't wait, etc. etc.

safaulk said:
I hit the 10-day mark today! Woooooohoooooo!!! Single digits start at 12:00 am tonite!!! Can't wait can't wait can't wait, etc. etc.

Me too! Me too! Me too!!! And scoutsmom99 also! Woo hoo!!!!!

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

jwsqrdplus2 safaulk,

I can hardly wait to cut a rug with you guys :cheer2: :cheer2: :cool1: :cool1:

I'm leaving on Thursday afternoon!!! :cool1:

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: Tomorrow, tomorrow!!! you are leaving tomorrow! :banana: I will dance with you Slo! :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

Have a wonderful time and I wish you lots of pixie dust. :cheer2:

Redbudlover

jwsqrdplus2 said:
It's time!!!!!

:dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

Woo-hoo single digit boogie!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :rockband: :rockband: :rockband: :rockband: :rockband: :rockband: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave:​

I can't believe I only have 10 days left to prepare!!! Where did the time go????

"I'm sorry, I can't have that report to you. I'm going to Disney in a week. Check back with me in October."

Ha ha ha!

I feel like I'm going this week. I'm telling everyone I am not doing work next week. I've got my time sheets filled out and I just need to pack everything up in my van and we're off!

I'm so excited!

We are updated again! I will be doing the one week boogie on Saturday :)

Doing the Dance :cheer2: 9 Days :Pinkbounc
Saturday California Grill cant wait :cool1:

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest