Senses Spa at VGF

twinsouvenirs

Mother of Dragons :)
Anyone try the Spa yet? I am so tempted--mostly just to lay on those pretty mosaic chaises... dad's getting an exotic car experience so it's only fair.

I see that they have a whirlpool and possibly sauna by the fitness center--do you have to pay to use those?

I have been there 3 times and it is fantastic. The staff is so nice and professional. I can't say enough great things about it. My favorite is the 80 minute signature pedicure - it is just wonderful and they even send you home with a little bottle of nail polish. You can also use the facilities there. There is a nice hot tub and 2 heated tile loungers like in the cruise ships as well as a steam room. The area is much smaller than on the cruise ships but still great. I have never had to wait for a lounge (I have never been there during a busy season). You can also relax in the lounge where there are comfy chairs, magazines, tea, yummy muffins, the nicest apples you have ever seen and wonderful ice water with cucumber and basil. I love to use the hot tub and take a little rest on the loungers. I think the spa pedicure with the Dvc discount and gratuity came to just under $100. This is the best money that I have ever spent at Disney world. I named senses "the happiest place on earth." You can also get a day pass to use the facilities. The exercise and fitness is separate and not inside the spa. You will love the spa- it is top notch.

The DVC website shows a 10% discount on select treatments, but the 2014 Portable Perks says 15%. I went to the GF spa right after they reopened and I believe it was just a 10% discount for both DVC and AP. With Disney spa prices a 15% discount is nice.

Neither the PP or the website indicates which treatments are eligible though.

Laura

PS. DVC website states a 20% discount at the Mandara Spa at Swan/Dolphin, but not listed at all in the 2014 PP. PP does have a 10% discount at the Mandara Spa at VGC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter