Sending my boss to the Boardwalk

daannzzz

OMG...Theres my favorite scrambled
I married into DVC and don't know much about it.
We rented the boardwalk villas for my boss and her little girl in August. They will will be staying at the Art of Animation before moving over to the Boardwalk. She has purchased 6 day park hoppers for them. Will they get two sets of Magic bands? One for each resort? Does she have to move the tickets from one set of bands to the other? Is that something they can do at the Boardwalk front desk?
The Boardwalk reservation also notes that an ID card is needed to access member only services. What services might those be?
They will be arriving in Orlando by car but flying out of MCO. Can she arrange to use magical express to the airport form the Boardwalk?

Thanks for the help. I want her to have a great trip but we have not had to use the Magical experience system.

Nothing is actually stored on the MagicBands except for a unique band id number. Their tickets need to be linked to their MDE account. When they scan the MagicBand for park entry, their MDE profile is checked to see if there is valid park admission linked. An individual can have multiple MagicBands assigned to them and all of them have access to the same benefits and entitlements (link theme park tickets).

I married into DVC and don't know much about it.
We rented the boardwalk villas for my boss and her little girl in August. They will will be staying at the Art of Animation before moving over to the Boardwalk. She has purchased 6 day park hoppers for them. Will they get two sets of Magic bands? One for each resort? Does she have to move the tickets from one set of bands to the other? Is that something they can do at the Boardwalk front desk?
The Boardwalk reservation also notes that an ID card is needed to access member only services. What services might those be?
They will be arriving in Orlando by car but flying out of MCO. Can she arrange to use magical express to the airport form the Boardwalk?

Thanks for the help. I want her to have a great trip but we have not had to use the Magical experience system.

Services and discounts are only available to owners, not renters.

You will need to set up DME for them by using the form on the member website.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter