Selena Gomez/Mitchell Musso Concert

taymaesmom

DIS Veteran
Dh and I took our girls to the Mitchell Musso and Selena Gomez concert last night. It was our 11 yr old dd's first concert and what a great choice! Very family friendly, very wholesome but a lot of fun! I don't think the younger dd sat down the whole time, she really loved it. Our older dd is 15 and she still had a great time too, even dh and I enjoyed it. Both performers were fantastic and did wonderful shows.

I know for awhile Selena was only playing in Texas and California but this summer has been performing at state fairs and the like. And we were thrilled that she came to Illinois! If she is in your area take your kids it was so worth it!

I agree!:)

They are both great role models and great performers.I met both Selena and Mitchell at Disney Channel Games 2008 and have seen Mitchell in Concert.They are very nice and friendly.

Tell your daughters that the Cast of Camp Rock 2(on tape) is providing the "bumper music" for the Litle League World Series currently on ESPN.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter