Seine River Cruise

Thank you to whomever cancelled their single room for next summer. I saw it listed as available and booked it! A little nervous about being on the first itinerary, but I'm hoping it'll be fine!
You’re very welcome :earsboy: I just couldn’t make it work with another trip earlier in the month, no matter how much I wanted it to. I hope you have a wonderful time....I will be sailing vicariously through you while hoping to go either later in the summer or else next year.

Hello all! We just booked Seine for June 2019. It will be our first ABD. I’m very excited!

I just did this prior to my Rhine River cruise and I think it worked out very well. I enjoyed the service on IcelandAir, and it was nice to get customs over with in a smaller airport. They give a small discount for children's fares and give kids a free meal. Furthermore, if you're a gin and tonic fan, they have 8 gins and 2 tonics to choose from! We only stayed for 24 hours but got to see a lot of things in that timeframe. However, if I had the time, I would have added on another day or two.

Fly Icelandair to Europe. You'll have a break at the Keflavik airport in between, which makes the longest leg (to iceland) more like 5-ish hours, and Iceland to say, Paris 3.5. You can even do a stopover in Iceland if you want, for a day or two (or more!)

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter