Segway Tour

lucyanna girl

<font color=blue>My hair looks like Tigger spit ou
DD and I took the Segway Tour at Epcot on Thursday. It was one of the best times we have had. Our guides were Anthony and Ed. Many thanks to them for their patience and good humor.

Penny

Hi lucyanna girl!! Thank you for sharing! :) DH and I are going on the segway tour on Sunday. I'm a bit nervous as I'm relatively small (about 5') and 108 pounds. I'm not that strong. Is the segway difficult to learn? How is the tour structured? What did you do in Epcot-mainly just ride around with the group? Sorry for the million questions....I booked it as a surprise for DH's birthday, but I'm nervous. lol

I did the Segway Tour in June with my 16 year old daughter. Being a teen she thought she knew it all of course and laughed her socks off when I first stepped on to mine and wobbled back and forth.

You have an hour to learn how to ride the Segway and its pretty intense. I didn't think I'd ever get the hang of turning it but suddenly it just happened and from then on it was easy and became fun.

After the hour indoors you head off round the World starting at Mexico and stop at various countries while the guide points out things of interest. They do keep you within the group and don't allow you to buzz off on your own. I loved being in the World with only the cast members watering flowers and getting ready for opening.

After standing for 2 hours your legs are quite sore and wobbly and we headed to the Finding Nemo ride for a rest in the cool :woohoo:

I can't for the life of me remember our guides but they were great and I'd certainly recommend and indeed do this tour again.

Sounds awesome. I almost did a Segway tour in DC last year, but ran out of time. How much was it if you don't mind my asking? Where do you sign up?

I did the Segway Tour in June with my 16 year old daughter. Being a teen she thought she knew it all of course and laughed her socks off when I first stepped on to mine and wobbled back and forth.

You have an hour to learn how to ride the Segway and its pretty intense. I didn't think I'd ever get the hang of turning it but suddenly it just happened and from then on it was easy and became fun.

After the hour indoors you head off round the World starting at Mexico and stop at various countries while the guide points out things of interest. They do keep you within the group and don't allow you to buzz off on your own. I loved being in the World with only the cast members watering flowers and getting ready for opening.

After standing for 2 hours your legs are quite sore and wobbly and we headed to the Finding Nemo ride for a rest in the cool :woohoo:

I can't for the life of me remember our guides but they were great and I'd certainly recommend and indeed do this tour again.

I have the 2hr segway tour booked for nov 12th
right before I have lunch w/the princesses in Norway
before I go dance to Off Kilter
before MVMCP
before I turn 50 at midnight!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter