• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Secrets on Travel Channel Tonight - WDW!

grinningghost

<font color=green>Has a thing for the Swiss Family
Travel Channel's show Secrets is featuring WDW tonight at 10:00 Eastern Time. :D

Cool! Thanks for the info! I'll be watching & taking notes...:D

Originally posted by grinningghost
Travel Channel's show Secrets is featuring WDW tonight at 10:00 Eastern Time. :D

:mad: :mad: :mad:

RAW is on tonight and the Rock is supposed to sing and Stone Cold is back!!!!!

What to watch? WDW or RAW.

Ooh!!!!! Perhpas the Travel Channel will replay it later on during the night!

YES!!!!!!

The Travel Channel replays it at midnight central time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It also is on March 29 at 6:00 PM CST.

Thanks for the reminder, I had forgotten. Hope CSI:Miami is a repeat, either way I'm gonna miss it tonight. WDW info anytime!!! =0)

LOL JTB. RAW, a wrestling show. My son is unfortunately all too familiar with this show. :rolleyes:

Can you post some of the most interesting ones? I don't get the travel channel. Thanks!

LOL! Dan. I didn't see me or DH or Mom and Dad. I saw Keith's boss (well, besides Dolly ;) ) Judy in the safety dept. That is where Keith works. My mom worked at Dreamland Forest (where Dolly was dressed up like a Fairy. (Mom is either a ranger or a moth.:rolleyes: :p ) And Dad works in the 60's section at those little cars they showed.
I thought it was a pretty good show though. :)

Watching (Listening :rolleyes: ) to this now. What a nice respite from the war. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter