Secret Agent Wedding Questions (aka eloping and have all the questions)

Kaitie_L

Earning My Ears
Hi all!!! I’ve been a reader for a long time but never posted, I hope this doesn’t break the internet or something.

So the traditional wedding planning (aka mom’s wedding) has been driving me to tears daily. So my fiancé and I are beginning to plan an elopement to take place within the next few months. Thanks to all the great info on this site, the basic aspects of the memories wedding are clear, but I’m trying to figure out a meals for afterwards. I think we will invite some of our close friends for the ceremony, so we will hopefully have six total. I’d love a morning wedding and I’d love to do grand Floridian private dining,as I’d like to wear my dress and would feel weird wearing it to an open restaurant. Would their private dining be available for a lunchtime meal? Or are they only available for dinners?

Any other memories brides with any advice or tips, I’d live. My family will not be involved or informed of the event, so I’m very much flying solo on this.

Hi all!!! I’ve been a reader for a long time but never posted, I hope this doesn’t break the internet or something.

So the traditional wedding planning (aka mom’s wedding) has been driving me to tears daily. So my fiancé and I are beginning to plan an elopement to take place within the next few months. Thanks to all the great info on this site, the basic aspects of the memories wedding are clear, but I’m trying to figure out a meals for afterwards. I think we will invite some of our close friends for the ceremony, so we will hopefully have six total. I’d love a morning wedding and I’d love to do grand Floridian private dining,as I’d like to wear my dress and would feel weird wearing it to an open restaurant. Would their private dining be available for a lunchtime meal? Or are they only available for dinners?

Any other memories brides with any advice or tips, I’d live. My family will not be involved or informed of the event, so I’m very much flying solo on this.

Call them. They can probably accomodate.

Don't sweat the family thing.

We were looking at a 150 person affair before we looked at each other and said let's do a Disney wedding with close family only..."etiquette" be damned.

Best decision ever. The cost of the original plan was still more than what we paid* for the Disney wedding plus honeymoon.

*When I say we paid, I mean it. No help from anyone (not that we felt entitled to it). Since we were using our own money regardless, we were doing what we wanted, not what random aunts and uncles wanted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!