Seaworld to WCC - how long?

El Tel

Mouseketeer
I've got an ADR lined up at the Whispering Canyon Cafe for 7.50pm on a Tuesday in late October. During the day we are visiting Seaworld, which closes at 6pm. I thought that nearly two hours would be ample time to get from one to the other, but now I'm not so sure.
If its anything like Epcot, the firework finale at Seaworld would finish at say 6.30pm, not 6pm. Then there is the mad scramble from the Seaworld car park and the trip to Wilderness Lodge to consider.
Can anyone tell me how long this is likely to take? :listen:
Will I have to miss the Seaworld finale or re-book my ressie for WCC? :sad2:
Thanks! :thumbsup2

I haven't been to the Seaworld in Florida so I can't help you with how long it takes. But if you are late, be sure to tell them it was because your were at Seaworld. ;)
:rotfl:

Without too much traffic on I-4, I'd say about 15mins from Seaworld to WL, because it usually takes me about 20 mins to get to the Belz outlet from WL and same time going back, and that's farther than Seaworld.

I'd say even with getting out of Seaworld at 7pm, you should be OK, unless there's major backup on I-4 due to accident or whatnot. You don't have to rebook your WCC ADR, even if you're late, they'll still honor your ADR and give you the first available table for your party. That's what ADRs are anyway... doesn't mean you actually get a table at 7:50pm, it just means they'll give you the first avail. table priority over walk-ins.

Thanks for this info - just what I needed - reassuring too. :sunny:

I've heard that other theme parks are "popular" at WCC. So I'm making sure that DS and DD wear their newly acquired Seaworld baseball caps to WCC (cue Vincent Price-like laugh) :stir: :rotfl2:

El Tel said:
I've heard that other theme parks are "popular" at WCC. So I'm making sure that DS and DD wear their newly acquired Seaworld baseball caps to WCC (cue Vincent Price-like laugh) :stir: :rotfl2:

:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter