Seasons Florida Resort

PamNC

DIS Veteran
Looking for reviews from anyone who has stayed there ... booking a last minute solo trip (hopefully, at least I'm trying) for memorial day weekend and I have to go ON THE CHEAP. Will be my first time staying off-site in awhile.

Thoughts? Reviews? Suggestions?

Also - any DIS-ers out there going 5/25 - 5/28? any Memorial Day meet-ups going on?

Thanks,
Pam

No experience but have stayed in the area at Embassy Suites. Lots of new and old mixed together, quickly growing area. It's right across from the Seven Dwarfs Lane condos so maybe someone who has stayed there can weigh in to the area at least.

I looked at hotel, looks like maybe newly bought and renovated. If rooms look like pictures that is nice. The owners seemed to have taken a big effort into all aspects inside and out.

If you stay, please be sure to come back and give a review. ::yes::

We stayed there for 1 night in between timeshare stays.

While most definitely a budget hotel, the staff was friendly and the room clean. It really doesn't compare to anything on property. Even the value resorts are a step up, but they are more than double the price. If you are looking for a place to sleep at night, it should suit your needs. If you are looking for a "resort", look elsewhere. Just manage your expectations.

We would definitely stay there again.

fakespot dot com gives the trip advisor reviews for Seasons Florida a B which means you can trust most of the reviews for it - that is a good sign that it is a decent place. i see many trip advisor hotel reviews get an F or D - I usually don't consider those since the reviews aren't trustworthy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter