Seahorse Excursion

trishy

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
I booked this excursion:

Seahorse Snorkel Adventure (2 - 2.5 hours) <http://i.disb.go.com/pscdisney/dcl/images/S.gif> This excursion will put the wind in your sails! You'll board a 63-foot catamaran that will whisk you away to a prime snorkeling spot amid the colorful reefs that encircle Castaway Cay. You'll be provided with snorkeling gear and a brief orientation, and then it's time to explore an amazing underwater world teeming with fascinating aquatic plants and animals. After snorkeling, complimentary snacks and beverages will be served before the return trip to Castaway Cay.

Adult Price: $49 (ages 10 and above)
Child Price: $29 (ages 5-9)
Departure Times: 9:00 am, 1:15 pm

and just received a call from DCL customer service saying this excursion was on hold due to some type of vendor related problem. If they get it straightened out, we'll be getting a confirmation in the mail about it. Anyone interested in this excursion or trying to book it, please update if you get any additional news on it. It looked pretty fun to me. Of course, the kids think we'll really see seahorses because of the name.

Thanks,
:earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter