Scotland Meets Thread (formerly Scotland: A Brave Adventure)

One of the guides from Backstage Magic this week is headed to Scotland Monday! Say hello to Michael for me - he is seriously an AMAZING guide and you’re all lucky to have him. Ask him about the enchiladas he’s had there. ;)

One of the guides from Backstage Magic this week is headed to Scotland Monday! Say hello to Michael for me - he is seriously an AMAZING guide and you’re all lucky to have him. Ask him about the enchiladas he’s had there. ;)

He was one of my guides on out BSM trip. I agree, he’s awesome! I hope that I’m lucky enough to be on a trip with him again in the future

I was so excited to hear about Michael as one of our guides. He was on my last trip to Scotland. He is fantastic!!! We are also having Claire. I haven’t had her yet but I’m sure she has to be good too!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter