SCI FI

Sunlover317

Mouseketeer
We just booked for July and wanted a reservation for Sci Fi but they are booked for lunch times. The only time I could get was at 8:10. If I search for 2 instead of for 3, there are times. Does anyone know if we could squeeze our son in a reservation for 2? I just wondered if I called, if they'd be able to accommodate us since the 3rd person is only 9. I think we could easily fit all three of us in one side of a booth.

Also, do these ever open up? I've never had trouble making lunch reservations at 90 days out like I am right now.

You won't be able to fit all 3 of you in one "side" of the booth. It's really not sides. It is set up like a car with 3 bench/booth type seats one behind the other. 2 adults and a 9 year old would not fit in 1. However, if you called they might add him for you if you get some pixie dust, but you can not make a reservation for 2 and then just show up with him and "squeeze". The numbers also have to do with fire code, not just how many can fit in the chairs.

And yes, reservations open up all the time. Try touring plans reservation finder. Also try around the 30 day mark. A lot of times people make lots of reservations, and then cancel some once they have their fast passes set.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter