• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Schedule or calendar worksheet

Matthewaaron

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have a schedule theyve made for their own vacation? Kind of like an Excel schedule where they’ve combined the I’WA and what they plan to do? I’m hoping to sort of use your ideas if anyone has something they‘ve found to be beneficial. I’ve got a group of 8 I’d like to keep informed.

I mean - I have one but I'm not sure it's especially useful (I'm traveling solo). I'm happy to share - just as a template - if you want/need.

This was for our 25th anniversary, but our whole family of seven was going to go. Unfortunately, it’s physically impossible to get all seven of us together for 17 days in the summer. We ended up going on a Disney cruise in February instead.

Quite a few of the things we planned to do were part of the Oahu 7 day Go Card.

It’ll probably just be my wife and I doing something similar on our 30th.

Last edited:
Have you thought about just creating a shared google calendar? Haven’t used it for this, but my family uses it for beach vacay planning and it works out great for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter