Saving pictures to a cd...showing on..

snuggles

<font color=blue>A good day with short lines...wha
dvd player. Is it possible? What format do I need to save them in to do it? Hope somebody has an idea. I have some pictures of my new niece that I want to share.

It is doable but you need software that will write in the format required. I know Pinnacle systems had stuff that will do it but I have never tried it.

Yep, its possible. You will need to create a cd in VCD format. Its possible that the software that came with your CD-R drive (like ez-cd-creator) has that capability, or you can purchase software that creates those slideshow like cd's specifically.

A good one is by dazzle software: http://www.dazzle.com/products/ondvd.html

I use a program called tvCD. It's very easy to use! I just made my parents a 10-CD photo tour of WDW from all my pictures.

Here's the WEBSITE for tvCD. You can download a free trial to see if you like it. The program is $25.

I really liked dealing with these people. A few weeks after I downloaded the program, my computer crashed and I lost everything. When I told the people at tvCD, they checked their records to make sure that I had purchased it earlier and then let me download it again for free. (This time I copied it to a CD in case my computer ever crashes again - live and learn.)

--->
Our Walmart has a machine that is for Digital cameras and it will print pic's foe .29 cents ea. or it will put them on a CD. As I barely bought a Digital Camera I didn't check it out very well.

Call your local Wal-Mart I have found the Camera people to be the most informed people in any store!!

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest