Saratoga Spa

nezy

DIS Veteran
I don't really want to get a massage or a pedicure. How can I enjoy the spa experience without booking one of the Spa Treatments. We will be staying at SSR in Feb and haven't seen the new Spa.

I don't really want to get a massage or a pedicure. How can I enjoy the spa experience without booking one of the Spa Treatments. We will be staying at SSR in Feb and haven't seen the new Spa.

Well personally ever since they opened up the new spa I haven't been a fan. Prices have been jacked up. That being said, the spa does have a relaxation package that allows you to enjoy steam room sauna and spa tub for like 20 or so dollars. Don't take it the wrong way, I still think its beautiful but I think the prices have gone to high from the old mandala run spa.

I don't think you can experience the spa with out booking a spa treatment. You can't go into the lockerroom or other areas without booking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter