Sam's club membership discounts?

I did mine Friday--still no Amex credit or email.

I did mine Friday too. I got the Sam’s e-gift card the next day and the Amex credit posted Tuesday. The email from Sam’s just says something like ‘welcome to sams’ and the GC is in that email.

I did mine Friday too. I got the Sam’s e-gift card the next day and the Amex credit posted Tuesday. The email from Sam’s just says something like ‘welcome to sams’ and the GC is in that email.
I got that email. But not the one from Amex saying that I triggered the offer.

How much are Disney GiftCards at Sams Club? Trying to figure out if it's worth it for me to do this in combo with my Discover 5% cash back on warehouse stores. I also have the $25 amex offer.

The Disney GC's are priced differently in store vs. online. I have only ordered them online. I have bought the 3-$50 pack so $150 for $142.98 + 99 cent shipping = $143.97. I *think* this same pack is $143.99 in the store but I'm not really sure on that.

There is a $500 GC too. Online, it is $479.98 + 99 cent ship = $480.97

I can do better buying Disney GC's from my kroger chain store combining my Amex BCP card and the fuel rewards. However, I am using Walmart GC's earned from Swagbucks to buy them from Sam's. I'm tired of dealing with Target GC's and the hassle they have created in trying to redeem the ones earned from SB's. Since the Sam's club membership is essentially free through this deal, I decided it was worth it.

One more question, is there a code to enter when you use the TopCashBack offer, or does it somehow know automatically?

One more question, is there a code to enter when you use the TopCashBack offer, or does it somehow know automatically?

I did not enter a code. There is a link on their site to the offer. I clicked through that offer.

Has anyone seen the news today? Wal-mart is abruptly closing 63 Sam's Club stores. Some with no notice to employees. The one in our area is closing permanently Jan 26th.

Has anyone seen the news today? Wal-mart is abruptly closing 63 Sam's Club stores. Some with no notice to employees. The one in our area is closing permanently Jan 26th.

I am in CO and I didn't see any CO stores on the list. How awful for those people who got no notice that they were losing their jobs!!

OK, thanks! I clicked through, but it says nothing, so I wanted to be sure I didn't miss anything.

I think it might have said something about the promo on the final screen after I purchased the membership.

Are you still going to sign up even though your store is closing?

I think it might have said something about the promo on the final screen after I purchased the membership.

Are you still going to sign up even though your store is closing?
My store isn't closing, at least not that I can find. I didn't read that until right after I signed up LOL, that would really tick me off. I found 2 MN stores closing, neither are ones I would shop at.
I did see the promo on the screen finally, and I got my e-gift card already. Thanks for the help!!

FYI for those who do shopkick. You can scan your membership purchase receipt for enough kicks that are worth $10! I bought mine online with the Am Ex deal and scanned my receipt.

FYI for those who do shopkick. You can scan your membership purchase receipt for enough kicks that are worth $10! I bought mine online with the Am Ex deal and scanned my receipt.
How do you get the receipt? I just have the welcome to the club email.

They are offering three extra months or full refund to members because of the closings. I’m tempted once I get my pizza and cookies!

Yes they are closing all of their stores in the Puget Sound area. I guess Costco is decimating their business. You go to Costco on a Saturday and the places is mobbed. The parking lot at the Sams down the street is empty.

Yes they are closing all of their stores in the Puget Sound area. I guess Costco is decimating their business. You go to Costco on a Saturday and the places is mobbed. The parking lot at the Sams down the street is empty.

It's the same here in Littleton, CO, and I was honestly shocked that our store was not on the closure list. You can hardly get around our Costco anymore and it's not just Saturdays. It's pretty much all the time except at 5pm on a Sunday when the Broncos are playing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!