Sailing with others and are connected question

enzy65

Mouseketeer
Have not sailed with others before, we have connecting rooms and have the reservations connected. My question is when I go into my DCL account and see my DD and her husband’s
cruise under ours, what will I see if I click on VIEW?? Do I need their login info, will they know if I look at it?? We haven’t paid ours in full yet, I can see that they have before clicking on view.
Thanks for the help.

Have not sailed with others before, we have connecting rooms and have the reservations connected. My question is when I go into my DCL account and see my DD and her husband’s
cruise under ours, what will I see if I click on VIEW?? Do I need their login info, will they know if I look at it?? We haven’t paid ours in full yet, I can see that they have before clicking on view.
Thanks for the help.
You don't need their login info. You will see the same information for their cruise as you do for your own. They will not know if you've viewed their cruise information.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

New DISboards Posts

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest