Sadly had to cancel my May Aulani trip

TagsMissy

It's not always easy being the wife of a soldier.
So hopefully someone where is able to take over our Pool view villa... we had 2 weeks booked in May that I had to cancel due to work commitments :(

but to cheer me up my husband agreed to a WDW trip in June. It's not Hawaii but we'll get to use our AP one more time which is good. Other than food and air it'll pretty much be a cheap trip assuming we don'e buy many souvenirs. ;)

I'm sorry to hear that - and boy can I relate after having to cancel our trip last year at only 8 days out!! I am sure you've canceled with enough notice that somebody will snag your villa…I always wondered if our studios at VGC and Aulani sat empty since we canceled so close to the trip. I hope you can re-plan it for another time.

I'm sorry to hear that - and boy can I relate after having to cancel our trip last year at only 8 days out!! I am sure you've canceled with enough notice that somebody will snag your villa…I always wondered if our studios at VGC and Aulani sat empty since we canceled so close to the trip. I hope you can re-plan it for another time.

Yeah I remember reading about that cancelled trip, I hope your son (if I recall) is OK now!

We'll definitely be back, we own there so we better be back LOL, normally when I booked would have been perfect timing but I changed responsibilities which shifted my work deadlines... the joys of booking 11 mos in advance!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter