Runs on Starbucks

I am all out of my favorite podcast to listen to. Which, to be fair, isn’t the smartest when you are running by yourself in the dark, but it’s my favorite none the less.
Anyways, I ran the first mile and half, and then I did 60/60 intervals. 54644C91-F611-4618-B563-3896A918BE94.jpeg

I am all out of my favorite podcast to listen to. Which, to be fair, isn’t the smartest when you are running by yourself in the dark, but it’s my favorite none the less.
Anyways, I ran the first mile and half, and then I did 60/60 intervals. View attachment 343726
I tried to listen to this podcast per a recommendation from a friend. But she told me to start at the beginning which I think wasn't the best odea because they didn't know what they were doing really. I wanted more from this podcast so maybe I will give it another go...

95207FFE-E471-4397-BB0E-5593673CCA63.jpeg 3 short and sweet miles done.

I tried to listen to this podcast per a recommendation from a friend. But she told me to start at the beginning which I think wasn't the best odea because they didn't know what they were doing really. I wanted more from this podcast so maybe I will give it another go...
Ok, I started from the first episode again, and itsssssss, a little rough. They are very chatty still, and go off on random tangets, but they are fun none the less. You should listen to episode 129, Coincidence Island, it’s one of my favorites and the story telling is great. And honestly, if you don’t like that episode, you probably wouldn’t like any of the others.

Ok, I started from the first episode again, and itsssssss, a little rough. They are very chatty still, and go off on random tangets, but they are fun none the less. You should listen to episode 129, Coincidence Island, it’s one of my favorites and the story telling is great. And honestly, if you don’t like that episode, you probably wouldn’t like any of the others.
Perfect, this is exactly the kind of suggestion I was hoping you would lend. I want to like it. I'll give that one a listen! Does it pair well with a certain Starbucks drink? ;)

Perfect, this is exactly the kind of suggestion I was hoping you would lend. I want to like it. I'll give that one a listen! Does it pair well with a certain Starbucks drink? ;)
I am pairing everything with the salted cold foam cold brew, add caramel drizzle, right now. (Especially if you have a nitro store) It’s my own version of heaven.

View attachment 343924 3 short and sweet miles done.

So I started listening from the beginning as well and I'm also uncertain. I'm going to try episode 129 and then decide!

38D1E47A-04DA-4454-B037-C1C5433B7A5C.jpeg I really wanted to only run 3 miles today when my plan called for 4 because
A) I had a reallllllly bad day. Work sucked. And I cried. A lot.
B) I had a going away party to go to right after work.
C) It is gross, hot and humid out.

But once I got to the turning point where I would add the mile, I get great and knew that I had to keep going. And it was wonderful.

Also, I'm in the middle of the Coincidence Island episode of My Favorite Murder and it is much better. They are still a bit annoying with their chattiness in the beginning but once they get into the stories it's much better, so I'm going to keep listening for now.

Also, I'm in the middle of the Coincidence Island episode of My Favorite Murder and it is much better. They are still a bit annoying with their chattiness in the beginning but once they get into the stories it's much better, so I'm going to keep listening for now.
One of my besties listens and loves them, too, but she skips ahead every episode. I’m too invested in their lives to skip ahead now. I know too much.

D4357425-F71A-4258-96BB-BBBF4CDDFD08.jpeg

Enjoy my sweaty running face. Another 4 miles. This weekend is going to be rough. Closing tonight, opening tomorrow, and then opening again on Sunday. Here’s to hoping I have energy to fit my runs in. (Thankfully I have easy access to all the caffeine I can handle :laughing:)

4296C7AD-7BE8-483D-8AA0-13BD9476AFA2.jpeg

I was set out to run 4 miles today with light sprinkles of rain. While I was out, and obviously running and not out stranded, a man driving a car slows down and starts yelling at me asking if I want a ride. I have to take my headphones out to say no, I’m fine, and I am obviously looking annoyed. Then he circles back and drives down the other way and asks if I’m sure.
So I took a short cut and cut a mile off my run. Wasn’t trying to die today. Thankful for my sparkle skirts with pockets large enough to carry these with me.
As soon as I got back from my run, I got a call from a shift at my store telling me that a partner had a seizure on the floor and that they had to call 911 bc he was unresponsive. A very stressful 5 minutes later I get another call saying that he is awake now, he’s on an IV, and his wife is on the way. So direct manager AND district manager are both on vacation.

This weekend, y’all. Send me some positive vibes.

That's scary with that guy! I'm glad you cut the run short to avoid him. Yikes! Hope the rest of the weekend was better.

DEB705F8-B98E-47E7-9406-6F478B230B43.jpeg

Took my bad day out of my run, so I did not run slow as planned.
So happy tomorrow is my last day of an 8 day work streak.
Also, I’m excited to do something fun for my partners tomorrow at work. We have been soooo stinking busy, I know everyone is feeling a little beat down. And tomorrow is Happy Hour so it’s sit to be busy again.

0323D6C4-BE2A-4B7B-9DC4-D1450AB8B60A.jpeg

The best way to end my work week was with a fantastic run and this delicious cider.
The run felt incredible and I didn’t want for it to end. But since I’ve gotten in the bad habit of taking (long) naps when I get home from work, then running when I wake up, I couldn’t have made it my longer. After the scare last weekend, I don’t want to be out after dark.
Here’s to my “Friday” night. Cheers

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter